United for Sight will offer a free webinar, “Beyond Good Intentions: Designing Fulfilling and Impactful Careers in Global Health,” on October 3rd, from 4 to 5 pm EST. The webinar will include a panel discussion and the opportunity to ask panelists about career development.
Find out how to identify and design a career path, strategies for pursuing careers in global health, and lessons learned in the field. This webinar is ideal for students and professionals interested in global health, as well as university advisors and faculty. Registration is available at: https://slate.uniteforsight.org/register/100319webinar.
The live webinar will be recorded, and registered participants will automatically receive a link to the webinar recording when it becomes available. Those who attend live will have the opportunity to submit questions to the panelists.
The panel will be moderated by Amy Bellman Davis, Executive Director, Unite for Sight. Panelists will be:
- Scott Corlew,Global Health Consultant; Lecturer on Global Health and Social Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Rebecca Hardin, Associate Professor, School of Natural Resources and Environment, University of Michigan
- Vanessa Kerry,Founder and CEO, Seed Global Health; Director of the Program in Global Public Policy and Social Change, Department of Global Health and Social Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School
- Marie H. Martin,Associate Director, Education and Training, Vanderbilt Institute for Global Health; Director, Global Health Track, Master of Public Health Program, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine; Assistant Professor, Department of Health Policy, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Lisa Russell, Emmy-Winning Filmmaker and Founder, Create2030
- Michael Schmoyer, Assistant Deputy Secretary for National Security and Director, Office of National Security, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services